Essay on cow is based on topics like cow importance in our life, cow’s habitat, the function of cow milk.
Every topic with other examples and describes the points for strong reasons.
This article may be helpful for children in their essay writing competition.
Here you will get essay on cow for every students, from class 1 to 10.
Here is the short essay on cow written within 10 lines for kids, who are in class 1,2,3,4,5.
1. A cow is a bovine animal. A female cow is called an heifer and a young cow is called a calf.
2. It produces millions of liters of milk in a day and is very useful for humans.
3. Cow is the most useful animal in the world. They not only give milk but they also give us many other things.
4. It’s milk is healthy and is used to make several dairy products such as cheese, butter, curd and ghee.
5. In India, cow’s milk is used for making ghee.
6. It’s dung is used to make agricultural manure.
7. Cow gives us medicine to us in the form of medicines like antibiotics and hormones.
8. India is a land of holy cows.
9. Cow give us many useful by-products like ghee and urine, which are used in religious rituals.
10. It is the gift of the resourceful Gopi to Lord Ram.
Here is another short essay on cow for the students of class 6,7,8. This essay is written within 150 words.
The cow has played a major role in our social, cultural, economic and political affairs for thousands of years.
Thus, the cow is one of the most useful animals for mankind and if somebody (like Mahatma Gandhi) says that we should learn to live without a cow we must wonder how he’s going to make people live without it.
The cow is more useful than the horse because it gives us milk and other lots of products. Which can be used in our daily life.
A cow has major use of producing Milk, which is used to make ice cream, cheese, butter, yogurt, kefir, and countless other products, which turns out to be one of the most perfect foods ever created.
The cow has value in itself; a horse has value only if you put it to work, and the greater the work, the greater its value.
Read this 250 words essay on cow. This essay dedicated to the class 9,10 students.
Cow is the most innocent and truthful animal on earth.
The cow is of the bovine species. It has been domesticated for many thousands of years. Millions of these animals are spread across the globe and are an important economic good for many people in the world.
The cow is an extremely useful animal. In the West, people mostly use cows for milk and dairy products. In India, people use the cow’s milk, urine, dung, and even bones for medicines.
They are not just our faithful companions, they are also a big source of milk. Nowadays, the cow is leading in dairy production around the entire world.
Cow is one of the most useful animals on the earth. It gives us milk, butter, yogurt, cream, ice cream, cheese, ghee, and much more. Cow is also used for plowing and to carry loads. In India, cow is a worshiped animal. Even some sects in India do not eat cow’s meat because to them cow is sacred and a symbol of God’s infinite love.
Cows can help keep the environment safe just like nature because they produce minimal methane gas when they belch out. They are also used in Ayurvedic medicine and are known to have healing powers.
Cow’s dung contains bacteria and other organisms that help plants grow healthy roots and leaves.
Cow worship has been practiced in India for over 3,000 years but only during the last several decades has it begun to receive attention from the national press.
Essay on importance of fitness is an important part of life that is often overlooked.…
Essay on EV the Future of Transport is the main topic of this blog post.…
Essay on Electric Vehicles will help you a lot more to know about electric vehicles.…