Social media essay is all about social platforms. Now, this is really an important topic to discuss. As we all know nowadays social media is just booming.
It has both advantages and disadvantages as well. And it highly makes an impact on students. If discipline maintains then everything will be great.
So, read this social media essay addiction and you will learn a lot of things about social media. Hope you will like this post.
Social Media Essay 250 words
Mass-media like Radio, T.V and newspaper are fast losing their hold on public. One fine morning it will face Dodo extinction. The credit for their replacement will go to social media.
The signal is now clear Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, and all that have already superseded them. The number of users is increasing fabulously.
The reasons are not far to seek. A handy pocket-size smartphone does all the magic. The entire world is now a push-button affair.
Information is at our finger-tips. Communication is smooth and easier. Education is accessible with least trouble. A few cents bring us all.
Everything we like to know, to communicate, to pay, to sell or to buy is performed in a flash. Social media minimises the expense of time, money and energy we claim for our daily lives.
The widespread use of social media and ever-increasing popularity underline its merits.
Side by side, the demerits are also prominent First, social media eats our valuable time.
An addict keeps himself/herself aloof from his/her relatives and friends. Most of the users tend to hunt for friendship and relations which prove to be fatal to them.
The habit of being always on-line seriously misleads the youngsters. They build their make-believe world.
Often they are trapped by cyber Criminals and lose financially, socially, and morally. Still, we can’t say adieu to social media. The sane and sensible use of this is the only way to lessen the disadvantages.
Read also- Essay on Discipline in Students Life
Essay on Social Media and Youth
The strength of this topic mainly for youth. As we all know that every thing has pros and cons, social media itself has lot’s of pros and cons.
Yes, these are the words that are just roaming around us in this modern era of technology. In the morning the first thing we all do is checking out the social media the last thing we all do before going to bed is also checking out the social media. And the only one thing we all do throughout the day in free time is also the same, checking out the social media.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media
Let’s talk the advantages and disadvantages of very famous platform called social media.
The various inventions of scientists have made life easier and happier for all the generations social media is one of those modern means of communication.
That has gained popularity in recent times but its advantages and disadvantages have always been the topic of discussion for all of us.
Starting with the advantages, the first mention is education, social media has a lot of benefits in education for students and teachers as well.
- It is really an effective tool no doubt online studies and audio visual studies can be done easily as information is available at fingertips.
And studying by this method helps students in grasping things easily and firstly.
- The another advantage is we get the latest updates about the happenings and the problems going on in our country and all over the world.
- And also using social media in free time gives us peace and relaxation for mainly the youth.
- The another advantage and the main advantage is using social media for connectivity for communication. And we understood it’s real importance in this corona period.
- Because now during this pandemic situation when we all cannot step out of our homes, can’t go out to meet our friends, family, relatives, and the ones to whom we relate social media has become our support.
At this time also we are able to talk to each other and are able to connect with each other. Though we welcome the blessings and the advantages of social media.
We have to consider the other side of the picture also that is it’s disadvantages.
- The first hacking is one of the most dangerous disadvantages of social media because personal data and privacy can be easily hacked and shared on the internet. And this can cause financial losses as well as the loss of personal life.
- Social media’s another disadvantage is mostly seen among the teenagers like me and you all there because we all are mostly affected by the addiction of social media. Many students get distracted from their studies because of social media.
- At the same time using social media for much time also causes harm to our eyes brain because of the radio waves penetrated through the electronic devices.
- Therefore excess usage of social media is also harmful for our health.
We can definitely use it but in a positive way so that it should not leave any negative impact on us. It is in the hands of the users to use it in a positive or a bad way.
We can learn many new things and explored many things from social media. It is totally in the hands of the users if they have to use it for a good purpose or for the other.
Because social media is really a good platform to demonstrate your knowledge talent and skills.
A social media essay is a short descriptive note on social media. Where basically talking about what social media really is? How it’s work? Is it good or bad? That means talking about it’s advantages and disadvantages.
It is very easy to write a social media essay. You just need to know about some basic things- Examples of Social Media, why it is popular, it’s advantages and it’s disadvantages that’s it.
It’s definitely a good option for students to know about social media. The best part is with the help of this essay students could get aware of it’s disadvantages as well.