In the world of celebrity secrets, some tales remain hidden, waiting for the right moment to be unveiled. Today, we delve into the intriguing and lesser-known story of Steve Harvey and Marjorie’s biological child. Yes, you read that right – Steve Harvey and Marjorie’s biological child
It’s a tale that’s shrouded in mystery, but we’re about to bring it to light, piece by piece. Join us on this journey as we uncover the truth behind this remarkable family tw ist. Steve Harvey and Marjorie’s biological child
Steve Harvey a> is a well-known comedian, actor, and TV host. He is also a devoted husband and father. Harvey has four biological children from his previous marriages, and he legally adopted his wife Marjorie’s three children from her previous marriage.
Steve Harvey’s Biological Children
- Karli Harvey: Karli is Harvey’s eldest child. She was born in 1982 to Harvey and his first wife, Marcia Harvey. Karli is a public speaker and motivational coach. She is also the co-founder of the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation.
- Brandi Harvey: Brandi is Karli’s twin sister. She is also a public speaker and motivational coach. Brandi is also the founder of Beyond Her, a fitness, health, and lifestyle website for women.
- Broderick Harvey Jr.: Broderick is Harvey’s third child. He was born in 1991 to Harvey and his second wife, Mary Lee Harvey. Broderick is a photographer and filmmaker.
- Wynton Harvey: Wynton is Harvey’s youngest child. He was born in 1997 to Harvey and his second wife, Mary Lee Harvey. Wynton is a basketball player for the University of North Carolina Asheville.
Marjorie Harvey’s Biological Children
- Jason Harvey: Jason is Marjorie’s eldest child. He was born in 1991 to Marjorie and her first husband, Darnell Woods. Jason is a fashion designer and the founder of the Atlanta label Worldly.
- Morgan Harvey: Morgan is Marjorie’s second child. He was born in 1992 to Marjorie and her first husband, Darnell Woods. Morgan is a chef and the founder of Morgan’s Cooking.
- Lori Harvey: Lori is Marjorie’s youngest child. She was born in 1997 to Marjorie and her first husband, Darnell Woods. Lori is a model.
A Blended Family
Steve and Marjorie Harvey have been married since 2007. They have built a strong and loving blended family. Harvey has spoken about the importance of family and how he loves all of his children equally. In an interview with People magazine, Harvey said, “I love all of my children the same. They are all special to me.”
Harvey has also said that he is proud of his children and their accomplishments. In an interview with Ebony magazine, Harvey said, “I am so proud of all of my children. They have all worked hard to achieve their goals.”
Steve and Marjorie Harvey are a great example of how to build a strong and loving blended family. They have shown that it is possible to love all of your children equally, regardless of their biological relationship to you. Harvey’s children are all successful and well-adjusted young adults. They are a testament to the love and support that they have received from their parents.